( Local Automotive Club )
Home1CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

- Welcome To Website TonGkop Performance Team - www.tongkop.org -


 

Dream Team Auto Show 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Author Message
kyeONEthirdSE



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm

The Dream Team Production is organising an Auto Show in Harbour City.
Venue: Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu
Time: 9am - 7pm
Date: 17th April 2010
Car Category: Open,K-Car And VIP Style Category
Bike Category: Best Looking
Fee: Car ( RM80)
Bike (RM50)

Prizes - Car Open Category
1st Place = RM500+Certificate+Trophy
2nd Place = RM350+Certificate+Trophy
3rd Place = RM250+Certificate+Trophy

-VIP Style Category
1st Place = RM500+Certificate+Trophy
2nd Place = RM350+Certificate+Trophy
3rd Place = RM250+Certificate+Trophy

- K-Car Category
1st Place = RM500+Certificate+Trophy
2nd Place = RM350+Certificate+Trophy
3rd Place = RM250+Certificate+Trophy

- Bike Category
1st = RM200+Certificate+Trophy
2nd = RM150+Certificate+Trophy
3rd = RM100+Certificate+Trophy

All participants will receive an entry certificate. What are you waiting for? Come and join this magnificent event and show your wonderful car that can blow people mind and soul~~!!!!! If you need the application form, just contact any of our crew in facebook.
We also have a flea market going on that day..So for the ladies, it can be your shopping spree during the event~~

RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGREEMENT

1) Participant registration fee are:-
Per Car - RM80 (cash)
Per Bike - RM50 (cash)
Note: For Show-Off , we charge RM50 per car (cash)
2) Late entries may be accepted Saturday, April 17 before 11:00 am if display space is available.
3) An additional fee of RM50.00 will be charged for late entries.
4) Fees paid are non-refundable.
5) Cancellation of participant within three (3) days prior to the event will not be entertained.
6) Check-in for pre-registered vehicles/motorcycles will be 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
7) Hours for public attendance will be 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Cool Electrical outlets will not be provided.
9) Flammable materials and unsafe lighting cannot be used in a display. All display materials must be anchored safely. Your vehicle display must also protect itself from the crowd. Dream Team and its sponsors will not be held liable for any damage caused to the vehicle during the show.
10) The organizing committee had the right to refuse any participant who deemed to be dangerous/ violent.
11) No driving around at any speed.
12) No drugs and alcoholic substances during the event. Fail to comply with this, may disqualified your entry.
13) Competing vehicles will be judged by three (3) judges. Judges’ decisions are final and not subject to review.
14) Only authorized Dream Team committee shall approve all rules, regulations, space to be used, show layout, show hours, equipment or materials to be displayed, and all other details of the show.
15) In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate, entrants release and hold harmless Dream Team, and all participating sponsors from any and all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by an entrant to his or her persons or property either before, during, or after the attraction.
16) Categories and scheduled event may change at any time.
17) By signing and submitting this registration form, the entrant has READ and UNDERSTOOD the contents hereof, agrees to abide by all standards and rules set forth by the judges and organizers, agrees to accept under reasonable conditions the final judgment and award of prizes, that all given information is correct and any false information can jeopardize his/her eligibility in this competition, understand that registration is nonrefundable.
18) Dream Team and its assign hereby grant
i) full and unconditional permission to make video, still or motion pictures and any other type(s) of audio or visual recordings of Participant’s activities and participation in Dream Team Auto Show 2010 event and at the site of the event before, during and after the event.
ii) the exclusive, worldwide and perpetual rights to use the same, together with the name, likeness and biography of participant and its employees and assigns, for publicity, advertising, endorsements, promotion and any other kind or type of exhibition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyeONEthirdSE



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

rakan2 smua,jom kita ramai2 dtg ke Harbour City..kasi pnuh tu tempat..Yihaa..



"VIPSTYLE IS ALL ABOUT STANCE AND FITMENT"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin T.P.T



Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 am

kyeONEthirdSE wrote:
rakan2 smua,jom kita ramai2 dtg ke Harbour City..kasi pnuh tu tempat..Yihaa..



"VIPSTYLE IS ALL ABOUT STANCE AND FITMENT"

TQ kyeONEthirdSE for the Information.

www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VipStyle



Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 am

wow...nice...so apa lg..hope keta siap la dlm mingu ni..leh join..wa kk ni..apa lgi..kc gegar kk...huhuhu

http://www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tongkop.org
Admin T.P.T



Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 am

VipStyle wrote:
wow...nice...so apa lg..hope keta siap la dlm mingu ni..leh join..wa kk ni..apa lgi..kc gegar kk...huhuhu

Administration akan menyokong sepenuhnya ahli-ahli yang ingin menyertai auto show ini.

Ahli-ahli lain bolehlah memberi support sepenuhnya kepada Vipstyle.



www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VipStyle



Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 am

aduuuuu..tia sabar da ni..yihaaaa

http://www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tongkop.org
kyeONEthirdSE



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 am

Admin T.P.T wrote:
kyeONEthirdSE wrote:
rakan2 smua,jom kita ramai2 dtg ke Harbour City..kasi pnuh tu tempat..Yihaa..



"VIPSTYLE IS ALL ABOUT STANCE AND FITMENT"

TQ kyeONEthirdSE for the Information.


no problem bro..segala info baru akan d post pada website kami n website tongkop ni..kita harap agar tongkop dapat menghantar wakil utk mengikuti autoshow ini..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyeONEthirdSE



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 am

VipStyle wrote:
wow...nice...so apa lg..hope keta siap la dlm mingu ni..leh join..wa kk ni..apa lgi..kc gegar kk...huhuhu

day by day,kita menanti setiap aktiviti dlm bidang permotoran ni..so,jgn lepaskan peluang yang rare ni..kami dari O.N.E.third Styling Effects akan menyokong pada rakan2 dr T.P.T..c u there guys..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Licca jef



Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 am

Mantap..jom ramaikan event kali ini........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VipStyle



Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 pm

ya..jumpa di sana..blh kenal kenalan..yihaa...mantap...tq O.N.E third Styling Effects 4 ur information..

http://www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tongkop.org
beblie



Number of posts : 92
Age : 27
Location : pubpar..
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

naaaaaaaaaa
rmai2 larr koang trn
mntap ehhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/babylie89
kyeONEthirdSE



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 pm

beblie wrote:
naaaaaaaaaa
rmai2 larr koang trn
mntap ehhh

HEHE..DTG JGN X DTG..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bling2



Number of posts : 141
Age : 31
Location : pengalat oyo
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 pm

JUMPA DI SANA..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beblie



Number of posts : 92
Age : 27
Location : pubpar..
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 pm

jgn dikaC lma 2
cpt2 larr smpai ari trsebut
hohoho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/babylie89
bling2



Number of posts : 141
Age : 31
Location : pengalat oyo
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:49 pm

sabar....................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CINTAku



Number of posts : 508
Location : Sa anak KK bah
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:36 pm

kyeONEthirdSE wrote:
Admin T.P.T wrote:
kyeONEthirdSE wrote:
rakan2 smua,jom kita ramai2 dtg ke Harbour City..kasi pnuh tu tempat..Yihaa..



"VIPSTYLE IS ALL ABOUT STANCE AND FITMENT"

TQ kyeONEthirdSE for the Information.


no problem bro..segala info baru akan d post pada website kami n website tongkop ni..kita harap agar tongkop dapat menghantar wakil utk mengikuti autoshow ini..


TQ bro, tatap ni hantar wakil, hope tiada halangan dan semuanya berjalan dengan lancar lah time tu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cute n simple



Number of posts : 252
Age : 30
Location : papar ke pulakop
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 am

bha jan la d kasi lama..jom kita layan ramai2...



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tongkop.org
Admin T.P.T



Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 am



Kepada semua ahli-ahli yang ingin melibat kan diri dalam Atowshow ni
Adminidstration akan memberi sepenuh sokongan. Jangan malu dan jangan segan join jak, janji enjoy and 1 more thing on this event kita dapat promote team kita ngan group lain. So sokongan ahli semua adalah diharapkan.


www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin T.P.T



Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am

cute n simple wrote:
bha jan la d kasi lama..jom kita layan ramai2...


Bah kereta Cute n simple buli jua ikut tu, cukup mantap uda tu
kereta team TonGkop kumpul 1 place so barulah siok and enjoy.


www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VipStyle



Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Owww tia sabar owww.smua keta btapuk dalam garage... 17hb baru kuar beraksi..kc kilat hbs dl dia..matai

http://www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tongkop.org
CINTAku



Number of posts : 508
Location : Sa anak KK bah
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm

VipStyle@budak kk wrote:
Owww tia sabar owww.smua keta btapuk dalam garage... 17hb baru kuar beraksi..kc kilat hbs dl dia..matai

oww patut lah kereta malam minggu kurang, oww kereta maw show semua bertapuk takut kena nampak nanti kurang seri semua kereta vipstyle sedang memantapkan kereta masing-masing oww maw buat kejutan,

Apapun sa sokong kereta team TonGkop. Berabis ni ambil pic masa show, bah kawan-kawan sekalian jom turun KK sokong Team TonGkop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin T.P.T



Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:06 pm

kyeONEthirdSE wrote:
The Dream Team Production is organising an Auto Show in Harbour City.
Venue: Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu
Time: 9am - 7pm
Date: 17th April 2010
Car Category: Open,K-Car And VIP Style Category
Bike Category: Best Looking
Fee: Car ( RM80)
Bike (RM50)

Prizes - Car Open Category
1st Place = RM500+Certificate+Trophy
2nd Place = RM350+Certificate+Trophy
3rd Place = RM250+Certificate+Trophy

-VIP Style Category
1st Place = RM500+Certificate+Trophy
2nd Place = RM350+Certificate+Trophy
3rd Place = RM250+Certificate+Trophy

- K-Car Category
1st Place = RM500+Certificate+Trophy
2nd Place = RM350+Certificate+Trophy
3rd Place = RM250+Certificate+Trophy

- Bike Category
1st = RM200+Certificate+Trophy
2nd = RM150+Certificate+Trophy
3rd = RM100+Certificate+Trophy

All participants will receive an entry certificate. What are you waiting for? Come and join this magnificent event and show your wonderful car that can blow people mind and soul~~!!!!! If you need the application form, just contact any of our crew in facebook.
We also have a flea market going on that day..So for the ladies, it can be your shopping spree during the event~~

RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGREEMENT

1) Participant registration fee are:-
Per Car - RM80 (cash)
Per Bike - RM50 (cash)
Note: For Show-Off , we charge RM50 per car (cash)
2) Late entries may be accepted Saturday, April 17 before 11:00 am if display space is available.
3) An additional fee of RM50.00 will be charged for late entries.
4) Fees paid are non-refundable.
5) Cancellation of participant within three (3) days prior to the event will not be entertained.
6) Check-in for pre-registered vehicles/motorcycles will be 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
7) Hours for public attendance will be 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Cool Electrical outlets will not be provided.
9) Flammable materials and unsafe lighting cannot be used in a display. All display materials must be anchored safely. Your vehicle display must also protect itself from the crowd. Dream Team and its sponsors will not be held liable for any damage caused to the vehicle during the show.
10) The organizing committee had the right to refuse any participant who deemed to be dangerous/ violent.
11) No driving around at any speed.
12) No drugs and alcoholic substances during the event. Fail to comply with this, may disqualified your entry.
13) Competing vehicles will be judged by three (3) judges. Judges’ decisions are final and not subject to review.
14) Only authorized Dream Team committee shall approve all rules, regulations, space to be used, show layout, show hours, equipment or materials to be displayed, and all other details of the show.
15) In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate, entrants release and hold harmless Dream Team, and all participating sponsors from any and all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by an entrant to his or her persons or property either before, during, or after the attraction.
16) Categories and scheduled event may change at any time.
17) By signing and submitting this registration form, the entrant has READ and UNDERSTOOD the contents hereof, agrees to abide by all standards and rules set forth by the judges and organizers, agrees to accept under reasonable conditions the final judgment and award of prizes, that all given information is correct and any false information can jeopardize his/her eligibility in this competition, understand that registration is nonrefundable.
18) Dream Team and its assign hereby grant
i) full and unconditional permission to make video, still or motion pictures and any other type(s) of audio or visual recordings of Participant’s activities and participation in Dream Team Auto Show 2010 event and at the site of the event before, during and after the event.
ii) the exclusive, worldwide and perpetual rights to use the same, together with the name, likeness and biography of participant and its employees and assigns, for publicity, advertising, endorsements, promotion and any other kind or type of exhibition


THE SABAHAN BLOGSHOP FLEA MARKET AT HARBOUR CITY ARE OPEN NOW FOR
BOOKINGS. ALL INTERESTED VENDORS PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR DETAILS (NAME,
CONTACT NO, PRODUCT INFORMATION) TO SABAHANBLOGSHOPS@GMAIL.COM YOU MAY
CONTACT 0168202552/ 0162192201 FOR MORE DETAILS. HURRY NOW GOOD CROWD
SPOT FOR YOUR BUSINESS PLEASURE! DATELINE: 11/04/2010



www.tongkop.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beblie



Number of posts : 92
Age : 27
Location : pubpar..
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 am

bha trn kmurang ramai2 ahhhhhhhh
nie kali larrrrr
jmpakta d sna
hohoho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/babylie89
kyeONEthirdSE



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Admin T.P.T wrote:


Kepada semua ahli-ahli yang ingin melibat kan diri dalam Atowshow ni
Adminidstration akan memberi sepenuh sokongan. Jangan malu dan jangan segan join jak, janji enjoy and 1 more thing on this event kita dapat promote team kita ngan group lain. So sokongan ahli semua adalah diharapkan.



yeah..thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bling2



Number of posts : 141
Age : 31
Location : pengalat oyo
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 am

owwww.......................
x sabar mau tengok kereta autoshow dari ahli tongkop ni.......
hehehehehehehe................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dream Team Auto Show 2010   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Dream Team Auto Show 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcement :: Announcement -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum